IMPORTANT: Be sure to complete and submit your registration to the OAIC Coordinating Center. This PDF registration form allows you to type your information into the PDF document.
Dates to remember:
- Monday, March 16, 2015 ~ All attendee registrations & Junior Faculty Mock Study Section proposals due to the coordinating center
- Monday, March 23, 2015 ~ All Poster information and abstracts due
- Sunday, March 29, 2015 ~ Cut-off Date for the Room Block (Room Block Dates: Sunday April 26th and Monday April 27th, 2015)
2015 OAIC Annual Meeting
Monday April 27 - Tuesday April 28, 2015
Residence Inn Arlington Capital View Hotel and Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
2850 South Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA, 22202
- RESIDENCE INN MARRIOTT HOTEL LINK
- RENAISSANCE ARLINGTON CAPITAL VIEW HOTEL LINK
LINK to sleep room reservation page
A block of sleep rooms has been secured at the Residence Inn Marriott Hotel and are available to be booked at a rate of $209.00. Deadline to book sleep rooms is Sunday March 29, 2015. Access the link by clicking HERE.
If there are any issues with booking your room please contact the hotel's Group Housing Coordinator, Joy Deveaux - she will be able to assist you with any of your sleeping room needs. You can reach Joy directly at 571-814-4028 or via email: email@example.com.
A Few FYI's:
- We will be using both sides of the hotels for meeting space with sleep rooms ONLY on the Residence Inn side at a reduced group rate. If you would prefer to stay on the Renaissance Hotel side you will not receive a discounted room rate.
- All registration fees will be charged prior to the meeting. The coordinating center will gladly mail your receipts or you can pick them up at the meeting at Registration.
Junior Faculty Mock Study Section Call for Applications
This year's meeting will consist of a Junior Faculty portion to be held Monday afternoon with a mock study section. If you would like to participate in the mock study section, we request applications be sent to the Coordinating Center for selection of review in the Mock Study Section. Applications will need to be submitted to the OAIC Coordinating Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday March 16, 2015. **Directors/Administrators please be sure to notify the appropriate faculty regarding the Junior Faculty Mock Study Section.
Typical size of a poster board is 4'x6'. Posters will also be requested to submit an abstract including their poster title and both are due no later than Monday March 23, 2015.
**Directors/Administrators, please coordinate your Center's posters and provide the Coordinating Center with the poster's abstract (one page only) including title and presenter's name by the deadline listed above.
Junior Faculty 2015 Annual Meeting Scholarships
The Coordinating Center will be awarding a limited number of scholarships to Junior Faculty members as we did last year. Scholarships will cover registration fees for one junior faculty member per center and two nights of hotel costs (to be used by either 1 junior faculty member for two nights, or split between 2 junior faculty member for one night each). Be sure junior faculty members receiving the scholarships correctly identify themselves on the registration form.
Please be sure to inform your OAIC supported faculty of this email. An agenda will be distributed in the weeks leading up to the meeting. If you have any questions regarding the registration or deadlines, feel free to contact the OAIC Coordinating Center.